At Jeffrey A. Rabin & Associates, Ltd., we are highly skilled attorneys who have devoted our practice to helping those who are living with disability to secure the benefits they need from the Social Security Administration (SSA). We have spent our careers helping clients successfully navigate the complex bureaucracy, rules and procedures of the SSA. This devotion to a single legal practice area has allowed us to build an unparalleled depth of knowledge and breadth of experience that truly benefits our clients.
We have more than 50 years of experience helping individuals secure the benefits they need.
Please contact our Chicago SSD law firm online today or by calling 847-299-0008 to schedule a free initial consultation.
All of our work is done on a contingency fee basis as approved by the Social Security Administration.
We Understand Our Clients’ Concerns
We know that many of our clients are in difficult financial situations because of their impaired ability to perform many of the tasks required for maintaining employment. The relief that Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits can provide to those in need is substantial. These benefits can provide a sense of financial stability that may otherwise not exist.
Attorney Jeffrey A. Rabin has been practicing Social Security Disability law for decades. His knowledge and experience has been honored in his:
- Being appointed to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Coordination Committee by Secretary Donna Shalala in the year 2000
- Having served on the executive committee of the Social Security Disability Committee of the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Having served as a past chairperson of the Chicago Bar Association Social Security Law Committee
- Having appeared on 60 Minutes and a variety of other radio and television programs related to Social Security law
- Serving on the Board of Directors of NAMI-DuPage County Chapter
Contact The Cook County Disability Benefits Attorneys Of Jeffrey A. Rabin & Associates, Ltd.
When you or a loved one is living with the impact of a disability, you need to make sure that you have access to every available resource that can help you face those challenges. Having a skilled and experienced lawyer to help you navigate the SSD process can be invaluable. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Social Security Disability benefits attorneys, call 847-299-0008, toll free at 888-529-0600 or simply contact us online.
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means no money up front and no hourly fees. Our fees must be approved by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and comply with SSA guidelines. We file our fee agreement with the SSA in every case.